Are you excited to seek out some amazing detox drinks? We surely are!
Detox drink #1: Bengal gram
Although sattu is named the ‘poor man’s protein’, it’s several benefits for your health. Not only is it rich in nutrients, but it also boosts energy like no other! Rich in iron, manganese, and magnesium, and low on sodium—sattu also works as a cooling agent to stay the interior organs in fine condition . It’s great for digestion, controls cholesterol and also helps with weight loss.
Sattu water isn’t only an excellent source of protein but also excellent thanks to detox.
- 100 gm sattu
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- 200 ml water
Method, add a touch of water thereto .
- 1. Take sattu during a bowl
- 2. Make a smooth paste, with the assistance of a beater.
- 3. Pour the mixture during a glass and fill it with water.
- 4. Add salt, cumin powder, and a few green chillies.
- 5. Mix it well, and drink chilled.
Detox drink #2: ABC (apple, beetroot, carrot)
This detox drink is nothing like you’ve ever seen before! It contains apple, beetroot and carrot—all of which have a variety of nutrients. you’ll follow the ABC Detox for one to 3 days, and trust us, you’ll see an excellent difference in your health. It helps the liver to get rid of fat-soluble toxins, kidney to eliminate water-soluble toxins, intestines to get rid of undigested toxins, and therefore the skin will remove metabolic toxins.
Also read: Sip on this beetroot and apple drink every morning to rework your body during a month
Beetroot, apples, and carrots close to flush out all the toxins from your body. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
- 1 medium-sized apple
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- 1 medium-sized beetroot
- Ginger (optional)
- 150ml water
- 1. Peel beetroot and carrot. Chop them roughly.
- 2. Place chopped items alongside ginger during a mixie.
- 3. Blend without water and strain through a metal strainer.
- 4. Again add 3/4 cup to 1 cup water and blend. Strain through a metal strainer.
- 5. Pour it in a glass, and sip thereon .
Detox #3: Panakam
This detox drink is all the goodness you would like for your health. It combines jaggery, dry ginger and cardamom, and a few other spices—now that seems like something! This cooler is popular in south India and has often been related to Ram Navami and Narasimha Jayanthi because that’s when it’s served in homes in Tamil Nadu , Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
Panakam is what you would like to hydrate your body and obtain obviate toxins. It is also believed that Panakam was used as an ORS, especially due to the high humidity in these regions. Whatever be the rationale , jaggery is the star ingredient of this concoction, because it’s loaded with electrolytes and raw carbohydrates. It also contains a variety of minerals like iron and potassium, while ginger is filled with antioxidants.
- 75 gms jaggery
- 150 ml water
- ½tsp cardamom powder
- Juice of three lemons
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1. Soak jaggery within the water till it melts completely
- 2. Filter the water to get rid of any particles
- 3. Add the juice
- 4. Add the powders and stir well.
So ladies, try these detox drinks and let your body feel more refreshed!