Indian Places That Look Like International Destinations
Well, here is a chic list of some spectacular places in India that will give you a sense of Déjà vu. These places are Indian destinations, which look exactly like places you spot in international travel magazines. Let’s start from the northern part of the country and explore the list of Indian places that look like international destinations. Also Read: “Your First Post-COVID Trip Should Be to Croatia”
1. Tulips in Srinagar will remind of you of Tulips in Amsterdam
Must Read: 60 Best Hill Stations In India In 2022 That You Must Explore At Least Once In Your Life!
Book Top-rated Hotels
100% Verified Stays No Booking Fees 35K + Reviews by Travellers
- UPTO 40% OFF
- 20 top-selling hotels
- From ₹ 2,000 Per Night
- View Hotels
- UPTO 30% OFF
- 18 top-selling hotels
- From ₹ 1,800 Per Night
- View Hotels
- UPTO 35% OFF
- 19 top-selling hotels
- From ₹ 1,000 Per Night
- View Hotels
2. The scene of snow-clad mountains at Gulmarg in Kashmir is quite similar to those in Switzerland
3. The landscapes of Khajjiar in Himachal Pradesh look like pastures of Switzerland
4. Rolling hills in Scotland and Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, both give the same feel, right?
5. The shape of the lake at Nainital in Uttarakhand is quite similar to Lake District in England
Must Read: 32 Best Places To Visit In Nainital For An Incredible Vacation In 2022
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
Real travel stories. Real stays. Handy tips to help you make the right choice.
6. You don’t need to go to the hills of Alaska to ski when you can have it in Auli of Uttarakhand
7. The allure of Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand is in the same league as that of Antelope Valley in the USA
Must Read: Top 44 Amazing Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In 2022
8. You will be equally spellbound by the beauty of Gurudongmar Lake in Sikkim as much as you would be by the beauty of Jökulsárlón Lake in Iceland
9. India Gate in Delhi and Arc de Triomphe in France, do look identical, don’t they?
Must Read: 30 Reasons I Would Rather Be In Delhi Than Anywhere Else
10. Twin monuments – Qutub Minar in Delhi and Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
11. The quite alike masterpieces – Jama Masjid in Delhi and Badshahi Mosque in Lahore
12. The marvellous Jal Mahal in Jaipur can beat the Trakai Castle of Lithuania on any given day
Must Read: 53 Tourist Places In Jaipur To Visit In 2022 For An Experience Like Never Before!
13. Thar Desert in Jaisalmer and Sahara Desert in Morocco share the same folklores
14. Similar charms of Lake Palace in Udaipur and Lazienki Palace in Poland
Must Read: 33 Famous Palaces In India In 2022 That Can Give Buckingham Palace A Run For Its Money!
15. You can live the same heritage on Kumbhalgarh Fort of Rajasthan as you would on Great Wall of China
One thought on “15 Indian destinations that look exactly like abroad”
this is the information exactly what I am looking for on the internet today. the article is nicely explained and easy to understand. thanks for sharing this post with us. keep your good work.